On some devices like Poco, you get the here Xioami custom recovery. However, it’s not possible to install the custom ROM on your Poco X3 Pro device with the Xiaomi custom recovery.
- With new fast charging technologies, your device charges quickly and you can continue your use from where you left off.
- If any process from the below-mentioned process failed due to any reason, then you have other methods that should work for your device.
- Overall, I would have preferred an OLED screen over Poco’s high refresh rate LCD.
- Poco X3 GT vs Poco X3 Pro price difference and specs comparisons.
- The block itself protrudes above the surface of the case, but not very much and is covered by a bundled cover, so there are no problems in this regard.
- In an interesting twist, Poco has gone with lower resolutions for the X3 Pro’s rear cameras than it did with the Poco X3.
There’s no glass bar the screen cover and top-most protective camera layer. The Poco X3 NFC is arguably a better-balanced phone than the X3 Pro, and as such it ranks among the best cheap phones.
- Interestingly, the network connection and battery backup of this custom ROM is efficient, which are among the reasons many people prefer it.
- I don’t like how everything is rounded and cartoony in the UI.
- With Flash files, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device.
- The Poco X3 Pro is a faster Poco X3 NFC with slightly better endurance.
Even in the settings menu, every adjacent icon is of a different colour. Poco X3 Pro bucks the trend in terms of poor audio output which runs rampant in the sub $300 price bracket. There is the usual bottom-firing speaker and for the top speaker, the sound comes through the earpiece grille and an additional hole on the top rail. MIUI 12 software on the X3 Pro is identical to what I reviewed on the Poco F3.
Design-wise, this model is an absolute stunner and looks fantastic for everyday usage. However, if POCO managed to make it more sleek and thin, this would’ve conquered the mid-range smartphone segment entirely by storm.